1st/3rd Sundays: 8:00 am
2nd/4th Sundays: 10:30 am and 5:00 pm
5th Sunday and Festivals: all services
As a congregation of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, we confess, in accord with the Scriptures, that in this sacred meal Jesus Himself is truly present to forgive our sin and strengthen our faith.
- Participation in this meal indicates that you believe, have been baptized, and have been taught according to our Lord’s command and are in doctrinal agreement with this confession.
- If you are visiting from outside the Lutheran Church or are new to the faith, we welcome you to come to the altar with arms crossed to receive a blessing.
- If you desire to receive instruction for the Lord’s Supper, please speak with one of our pastors.
- If you need gluten-free wafers, please let one of the pastors know.
- Non-alcoholic grape juice, containing a trace amountof wine, is available in the center of the tray.
- Pastors first offer Communion to those who are unable or uncomfortable coming to the chancel area.
- Ushers then dismiss the congregation for distribution row by row.
- Pastor will make the sign of the cross above the head of infants, children, and others receiving a blessing.
>>For parents with young children: It is our joy to serve you in this hour of worship! A special reminder of the resources available to help you in guiding your child through worship:
- Booster seats, Worship bags, and Children’s bulletins available at the entrance to the sanctuary to engage them in the service
- Pew cards with suggestions and encouragement
- Cry room in the preschool wing when a personal space is needed
- Library with books to read and calm your child
- During the 10:30 service you can still stay connected to the worship via the livestream whenever you need to step out.
>>We urge you to continue to use caution, and to stay home and get tested if you are symptomatic or exposed to the flu, covid, or another illness.
- Following the guidelines of the Monroe County Board of Health masks are optional at Faith.
- Distanced seating in the sanctuary is encouraged.
- We invite you to use the digital bulletin on your device. (Printed bulletins are also available, to use in conjunction with the hymnal.)
- We continue the practice of using hand sanitizer for distribution and open windows (weather-permitting) for increased air circulation.
We encourage you to take the words of St Paul to heart in Romans 15:5-6:
May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
May our Lord grant us His mind as we seek to live in harmony with one another.