SUNDAYS / 9:15am
Join us upstairs in Classrooms A-C.
- beginning April 23: A Closer Look at the Lord’s Supper
- May 14: We look forward to welcoming Rev. Micah & Robin Wildauer and family as our guests to share with us about their missionary work in Belize. Join us in the gym at 9:15am.
“What Do We Believe?” class
- Offered twice a year for those curious about what we teach and believe, or who would like a refresher. Come on your own, or invite a friend, neighbor, or family member.
- Luther’s Small Catechism serves as the outline for this study
- Option to join Faith at end of class.
- Next class begins Fall, 2023. Contact Pastor Edwards or Pastor Beck with questions.
1st, 3rd & 5th TUESDAYS / 5pm
Lutheran Men’s Gemütlichkeit
Join us for fellowship and discussion with other men from Faith, ULu, and beyond. Click for schedule and locations.
WEDNESDAYS / 6:30am
June 14 – July 19
Summer Breakfast Bible Study
Join us at Cloverleaf Restaurant bright and early each Wednesday.